Вас вітає Шкільний Європейський Клуб (ШЄК) "Europe United" на базі гімназії ім. Т.Шевченка м. Кіровограда.
Керівник - Харченко Ірина Вікторівна.
Наш клуб було засновано в 2005 році. Того ж року двоє учнів і керівник за виграшем конкурсу були запрошені до Польщі в рамках проекту.
· Integration in international network of European clubs (Poland, Ukraine)
· Conducting meetings and club competitions of Euroclub members (in English and Ukrainian)
· Conducting of European week (presentation of chosen European countries, their culture, traditions, art, national cuisine)
· Creative events
· Contests of art, essays, articles etc on European issues.
· Participation in Regional European Festivals and other cultural e vents
· E-paling with the schools from European countries (Italy, Poland, Sweden, Finland etc)
· Participation in international online projects eTwinning, Schools Online
Aims and objectives of the exchanges:
- To establish partnership relationships with Polish schools with the view to realizing joint projects and programs
- To learn more about the cultural, ethnographic and historic traditions of our European neighbors
- To present cultural traditions and customs of Ukraine, its history and modern lifestyle
- To learn more about interests and modern lifestyle of our European peers
International youth exchanges
2005 – participation in the school of Young Leader (International Center of youth meetings, Rodovo, Poland)
2006 – participation in the all-Ukrainian forum of high school students “Designing Europe of the future”, Kyiv, Ukraine
2008 – participation in the social action “Citizen”
2007-2008 international youth exchanges «Step closer» Pszow, Poland
2010 -international youth exchange “Say NO to gender-based violence”, Wisla, Poland
2011 – international youth exchange “Young embassadors”, Lithuania
2013 – international youth exchange «Start me up», Zarzecze, Poland
2013 - international youth exchange “Chater box”, Ustrzyki Dolne, Poland
2014 - international youth exchange “One step closer”, Poronin, Poland
2016 - international youth exchange “Polish-Ukrainian Guide on Positive Actions”
International youth project «Polish - Ukrainian guide of positive actions»
The initiator and coordinator of the project - Mirela Szymczak, Zespół Szkół Ponadgimnazjalnych w Pszowie, Poland . The coordinator from Ukraine - Iryna Kharchenko, Taras Shevchenko Gymnasia, Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine
The aim of the project:
- promote active citizenship
- develop tolerance and celebrate cultural diversity
- stimulate creativity
-develop interpersonal and leadership skills in young people
- foster a positive image of Polish - Ukrainian cooperation among the participants and in the local community.
Participants learned to identify urgent problems of the modern society and to collaborate in order to sort them out. They used SMART, GROW and DISNEY strategies and modern coaching techniques to brainstorm the ideas. As a result, the students created a guide of positive actions to inspire other young people to become change-makers.
During the project, the students visited the Schindler’s Factory. This exhibition is a story about Cracow and its inhabitants during World War II, both Poles and Jews. Children saw where the lack of tolerance to cultural diversity can bring humanity.
Polish and Ukrainian students shared the results of the project and presented the cultures of their countries during the final event called The Festival of Positive Actions followed by the Folk Evening attended by the parents of Polish participants, school principal and members of local community.